Averitt Express is Now Hiring CDL-A Drivers Near You!
[SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED DRIVERS IN SELECT AREAS]
Averitt is dedicated to providing all their drivers with the career opportunities they deserve, by promoting from within! Averitt also ensures that each driver is trained, safe, and secure in their daily roles so they are empowered to excel!
TRUCK DRIVER PAY & BENEFITS:
- Over 90% No-Touch Freight!
- Competitive Industry Pay (40-46 CPM for Regional Drivers & Hourly for Local)
- Dependable Hometime (Weekly for Regional & Daily for Local)
- Automatic Transmission in Trucks
- Always Secure Parking with On-Site Showers & Fueling at Service Centers
- Family & Individual Cigna Medical Coverage ($68.75/week for family & $27.90/week for individuals (Full Time Associates)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Orientation
- Weekly Direct Deposit & Credit Union
- Profit Sharing & 401(k)
- Much More!
CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be 21 Years of Age (Regional) OR 23 Years of Age (Local)
- Must Have Class-A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A)
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor-Trailer Experience Within Past 3 years (Drivers)
- Minimum of 4 Months Verifiable Experience in Past 3 Years OR 1 Year in Past 5 Years (Trainees)
- Must meet all qualifications outlined in application
MORE ABOUT AVERITT:
For some drivers, trucking is more of a passion than a job. At Averitt, we've built our fleet around people with that same attitude and enthusiasm. If you're looking to turn your truck driving job into a long-term rewarding career, Averitt has an opportunity for you to join the most professional fleet in trucking, just like the 800+ Associates who've been with us for over 20 years.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For Female Drivers #IMWITHAVERITT:
Complete the form and someone will contact you shortly.
Averitt's diverse fleet gives you great choices for joining our company and growing. Click below to learn about all our fleet openings.
- Regional Dry Van
- Regional Flatbed
- Local Driver
- Shuttle Driver