Averitt Express is Now Hiring Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers!
[SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED DRIVERS IN SOME AREAS]
Make more money for less miles with Averitt’s NEW MINIMUM MILES PROGRAM (short-haul)! Call for more details today!
GREAT TRUCK DRIVER PAY & BENEFITS:
- 40-46 CPM (Based on Location)
- Weekly Hometime
- Family & Individual Cigna Medical Coverage
- 8 Paid Holidays (after 90 days of service)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Orientation
- Weekly Direct Deposit & Credit Union
- Profit Sharing & 401(k)
- Much More!
TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 21 Years of Age
- Must Have Class-A Commercial Drivers License (CDL-A)
- Must meet all qualifications outlined in application
ABOUT AVERITT REGIONAL RUNS:
- Primarily southern, southwest, and mid-west lanes (31 states)
- No NYC or Canada
- Over 90% no-touch freight
- Safe, well-maintained equipment (Volvos, Freightliners, and/or International ProStars)
- All with APUs & 100% automatic transmissions
- HOME EVERY WEEK
- Additional loading/unloading pay when needed
- Additional stop pay
- Layover, breakdown, and detention pay
- Possible fuel bonus (quarterly)
MORE ABOUT AVERITT:
For some drivers, trucking is more of a passion than a job. At Averitt, we've built our fleet around people with that same attitude and enthusiasm. If you're looking to turn your truck driving job into a long-term rewarding career, Averitt has an opportunity for you to join the most professional fleet in trucking, just like the over 1,000 Associates who've been with us for over 20 years.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Complete the form and someone will contact you shortly.
Averitt's diverse fleet gives you great choices for joining our company and growing. Click below to learn about all our fleet openings.